In 2020/2021 our school succefully applied to the international project Erasmus + program, in the international partnership of five Countries: Finland, Slovenia, Germany, Poland and Italy. The prject will last two years and half and we will work with schools :
- from Lubiana (Slovenia)
- from Berlin(Germany)
- from Warsaw (Poland)
- from Kokkola (Finland)
In the project we want to learn:
- how important and modern is the theme of envirnmental protection, green economy and green industry
- how to best manage waste by comparing waste management in five different Countries
- how to think and behave in an ecological way. In addition, we expect a lot additional experience as we learn about partner Countries, our collegues and their culture
Circular economy for future society: reduce, reuse, recycle
Erasmus+ is the European Union programme for education, training, youth and sport. It runs for seven years, from 2014 to 2020, with organisations invited to apply for funding each year for life-changing activities. Erasmus+ aims to modernise education, training and youth work across Europe. It is open to education, training, youth and sport organisations across all sectors of lifelong learning, including school education, further and higher education, adult education and the youth sector.
Who can join in
- School Staff can teach or train abroad, to develop their professional practice, build relationships with international peers, and gain fresh ideas
- Young people can study, volunteer and gain work experience abroad, to develop new skills, gain vital international experience and boost their employability.
Just for schools: AK229
School exchange partnerships are a type of project introduced to facilitate the participation of schools in Erasmus + and to promote mobility. They are characterized by the focus on mobility for pupils and staff. Participating schools have the opportunity to collaborate with other European schools in a project on a theme of common interest and to carry out mobility of pupils, teachers and staff at partner schools. The project must respond to one or more European priorities relevant to the school sector.
"WE ARE NOT JUST A DROP IN THE OCEAN.
WE ARE THE WAVE OF THE CHANGE"
Choose the best logo
THE WINNER IS...
Collecting bottle caps
Let's create Xmas decorations
Let's celebrate the World Water Day
Our students have celebrated this day with paintings and simple thoghts! These activities will be shared with foreign partners in Berlin!